These are NOT those moments.
1. You’re out with your baby and he has a major diaper blowout. You thank god you packed an extra set of clothes…until you realize that you didn’t pack any diapers…
2. You make a playdate weeks in advance, and your little one wakes up that morning crusted with snot and sneezing all over you.
3. You take your little one’s bib off so everyone can see his cute outfit…only for him to choose that moment to barf all over himself.
4. Diaper change time! You wrestle him out of his wet diaper, slap a clean one on, do up all his onesie snaps, and play “catch the flailing baby legs” so you can get his pants back on. And right about then you notice some grunting and a faint poop odour coming from the little rascal…
5. Your little guy is *finally* asleep for his nap. You wash a couple dishes, take out the garbage, then tip toe past his room for your nap. And the second your head touches the pillow? Your baby is screaming like the illegitimate love child of a banshee and a fire alarm.
Post your “seriously?!?” moments below!